In the odd case that you do not love your InduBindu products, here is our policy on returns:
1. Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 7 days of receiving the merchandise.
2. Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
3. The return policy is as below:
3(a) The InduBindu Care team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, you will be asked to ship across the products to our warehouse in Noida, India.
3(b) Once returns are received by us and clear quality checks, you can choose to receive store credit or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment. A re-stocking fee will be applicable at the following rates per product:
- For Products worth < $50, re-stocking fee = $5 per product
- For Products in $50 - $100 price range, re-stocking fee = $10 per product
- For Products worth > $100, re-stocking fee = $15 per product
4. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Bar Code within 48 hours of receiving your order.
5. We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the InduBindu Care team at email@example.com
6. Cancellation requests are strictly allowed with 24 hours of placing the order. Post that, restocking fee will be applicable.
7. All Custom Duties levied for return of the product will be borne by the customer.
All returns are subject to the discretion of InduBindu. But we're a friendly :)
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the InduBindu Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org